Marine Research News
UMaine researchers look at tidal energy in the Western Passage through an interdisciplinary lens
UMaine aquaculture researcher receives funding for COVID-19 relief project
ARI interns dive into hands-on learning with aquaculture industry leaders
ARI celebrates 10 years of aquaculture service to Maine
Eating seaweed is popular, so researchers investigate if it stands up to the hype
Advancing Algal and Invertebrate Aquaculture
- Dave Townsend, Director of the School of Marine Sciences
- Gayle Zydlewski, Director of Maine Sea Grant
- Debbie Bouchard, Director of the Aquaculture Research Institute
- Steve Eddy, Director of the Center for Cooperative Aquaculture Research
- Gayle Kraus, University of Maine Machias Professor of Marine Ecology
- Brian Beal, Downeast Institute
- Neal Pettigrew, Director of the UMaine Ocean Observing Station (UMOOS)
- What are the 5 biggest problems facing the Gulf of Maine ecosystem today?
- How can a high school student get involved in these efforts?
- How is UMaine MARINE novel and what is planned for this initiative?
- How do you see the role of aquaculture evolving in Maine over the next 10 years?